Imagery by Devanath
Whether you believe or not Black Magic exists and will continue to do so.
The rules of nature remain unchanged and overlooking old science is the main cause of Black Magic being on the rise, especially in Asia. The increase we see in Black Magic is due to the increase of greed and jealously.
Black Magic is defined as belief in Supernatural practices which can be used to harm, kill or cause misfortune to others.
People have a misconception of the word magic, we know magicians do magic tricks so envisage Black Magic not as a magic trick at all. In fact it is an ancient science, it consists of Mantras and power of thoughts which can affect your life in a great way. Mantras can have a good effect on our body, the same way there are some bad Mantras which may harm us.
There is no official recording of when Black Magic began but it is believed to have been around since the creation of Humans. There are different forms of Black Magic but the mostly commonly known is Voodoo (most commonly known as Tantra in India).
Indian Culture and Voodoo have a lot similarity, both have almost the same gods with the same function. Loa Ghede corresponds to Yama and the Loa Papa Legba corresponds to Ganesh. In Voodoo, they realise that the demigods are below god. Both cultures believe in a supreme universal power.
Black Magic can do literally everything, it can make people insane, injure him/her, kill, cause misfortune, severe financial problems but it can also cure diseases. It is up to a person how he/she wants to use it.
Black Magic can affect each and every person, may it be children or adults, Male or Female. Those who do not have faith in god, those who trust god but do not trust Black Magic or those who have bad habits i.e. smoking or drinking are most at risk.
Things that happen in Black Magic can happen to the average person and it can be hard to identify if a person is a victim or not. Black Magic does not directly harm a victim, but will create problems and enemies in the victim’s life which will harm him/her.
Effects of Black Magic
0 – 14 Victims – often fall sick, unnecessary irritation, fighting everybody, lack of attention in school, illnesses that do not clear with medication and developing bad habits such has smoking, drinking or watching porn.
15 – 50 victims – Suffer misunderstandings with friends and relatives, break ups in love, you see everyone around you as treacherous, may get involved in extra marital affairs, drink or smoke excessively, loss of job, financial problems, suicidal thoughts, illnesses such has kidney stones, Thyroid issues, depressions etc.
50 plus victims – Illnesses like diabetes, heart or kidney disorders, irritation or fights with family members and others.
Black Magic is at its peak on Full moon or non-moon days – Victims should show extra caution at this time.
Common Black Magic Symptoms are:
- Startling whilst asleep or awake
- Sleep Disturbance
- Inability to feel pleasure in pleasurable situations.
- Dark patches around the eyes
- Irritation without reason
- Financial Problems
- Dreams of snakes/dirty places
- Dreams of falling from heights
Black Magic comes in different forms and so remedies are also different, you can fight Black Magic with logical thinking if you are strong and stable minded effects can be alleviated.
- Homeopathy medicine is a good remedy for Black Magic as symptoms are similar to that of stress. Homeopathy can give you good symptomatic relief though it isn’t permanent.
- Most often people who do Black Magic are the victims relatives or close friends so keep a close eye on everybody. Look for suspicious items i.e. nails, ash, Kumkum, Haldi in and around your home or where you regularly go and throw them into the river.
- Worship the lord as there is no stronger force.
- Worship Lord Ganesha, he is famous for removing obstacles in our life. Offer him a flower on Tuesdays and the fourth day of any lunar month and visit the temple daily.
- Mediate regularly keep calm and do not fight with anybody.
- Worship your family deity it is common to deprotect the victim from the grace of the family deity
- Try to be friendly with everybody
- Do not eat and drink at suspicious people’s homes. They may give you the Ash of a dead person through it and once consumed it is hard to remove the effects of it.
- Keep a finance reserve for emergency and do not take unnecessary risks.
- Keep a dog/cat some spells that are cast will affect them first and may save you
- Consultation with the right people can provide a real solution to your problems.